A Membership With ELUPEG
What Membership Means
Associate membership is free, however we do ask that you register and keep your contact information up to date.
We have recently decided to offer a few selected companies the opportunity to become an ELUPEG Ambassador. This includes having a seat on the ELUPEG Advisory Committee if desired, allows anyone within the company to attend meetings at member's discounted rates (typically 50%), access to the member's only area which includes presentations from the meetings, their logo on the ELUPEG website with a link to their website, their logo on all ELUPEG stationery and information and discounts on other related events.
There are currently three Group Meetings per year, hosted by one or more of the member companies.
Meetings normally comprise a full day with presentations, case studies and knowledge sharing in the morning followed by interactive break-out sessions in the afternoon.
There is a very popular networking dinner the evening before.
Silver and Bronze members are charged a discounted meeting fee.
Participants are paying for the opportunity to:
- network with representatives from a large number of companies
- explore opportunities to create sustainable logistics operations
- find others wanting to make savings by collaborative working
- learn about progress being made by ongoing projects and working groups
- contribute to these activities.