Welcome to ELUPEG
ELUPEG was formed in 2002 and is the only “not for profit” European organisation whose sole focus is the fostering of logistics collaboration. The environment is rapidly changing with new technologies available, new disruptors entering the market, together with the changes of pace and agility needed to support e-commerce. These subjects and how to gain from them are widely discussed and are on everyone's agenda.
We are a unique group bringing together collaboration logistics users, providers and enablers in the supply chain to achieve the goals of reduced congestion and pollution while improving efficiency and reducing costs. If you want to understand what is happening in the market on these topics, be able to discuss with other knowledgeable people or hear from experts in these subjects, then come and join our meetings.
How ELUPEG Works?
Our mission is to provide the forum, environment and access to information to facilitate supply chain collaboration worldwide.
Significant improvements in asset utilisation, carbon reductions, customer service and cost reductions have been achieved by bringing companies together.
- We are Europe’s foremost forum for promotion and facilitation of Horizontal Collaboration
- Network with more than 600 companies across Europe
- We have interesting speakers to share their knowledge on emerging technologies in our industry
- Find collaboration partners or projects you can join with and learn from success stories of your peers
- Become part of the most trusted collaboration environment in Europe where you can find like minded companies trying to make progress in similar fields
- Avoid anti-trust issues through the neutral trusted third party status enjoyed by ELUPEG
- Collaboration is now understood to be one of the single largest cost reduction opportunities in supply chain
“ELUPEG has done more to promote the cause of Horizontal Collaboration in Europe than any other single organisation” Paul Brooks, Unipart (ex)
- Due to Covid 19 we will not have any face to face meetings until later this year
- Watch this space for information on webinars and future meetings
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org